Our $50 Lowest Price Guarantee
What is the Hotelligent Lowest Price Guarantee?
It's really quite simple: We're committed to bringing you the lowest prices, all the time. So if you’ve booked a hotel with us, and you find a better price online for the exact same accommodation within 24 hours of your hotel booking with Hotelligent, we'll refund the difference up to USD $50.00.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Lowest Price Guarantee is available to travelers who have booked a hotel on or after January 01, 2010. The Lowest Price Guarantee is administered by Hotelligent directly and NOT by its’ booking partners or upstream hotel suppliers.
- If you find a lower rate on another USA based website within twenty-four (24) hours of your booking, and Hotelligent verifies that your request qualifies for the Lowest Price Guarantee, we will refund the difference, up to $50.00 total, if you have already paid in full.
- The Lowest Price Guarantee applicable refund policy is available only for exact hotel booking matches, including, without limitation, the hotel booked by specific location and room location match (identical room in the same hotel), and the exact same dates and times of travel or service as booked through this website. The Lowest Price Guarantee is not available for bookings on websites where the booking details are unknown until after purchase.
- The Lowest Price Guarantee does not apply to Car Rental or Airline Flights as prices are subject to rapid change based up demand and availability of agency and carrier inventory, which may change in a matter of seconds.
- The Lowest Price Guarantee applies only to prices both advertised and available to the general public online. Without limitation, this does not include corporate discounts or rates; group, charter, rewards program, incentive, meeting, convention, consolidator or interline prices; or prices available only by using a coupon or other promotion not offered to the general public. The lower rate may NOT come from a website where you call to get the rate, or from an e-mail that you received. The rate must be displayed on a US-based website that is available to the general public and must be quoted and booked in US dollars (and without reference to currency converters).
- You must meet all requirements imposed on the lower price (if any), including, without limitation, residency, regional and age-related requirements.
- The Lowest Price Guarantee applies only to the cost of the hotel room, excluding additional charges, such as; parking, insurance, destination fees, hotel room convenience fees, minibar or room service fees or credits, transfers, pre- or post- hotel travel expenses, hotel amenities, gift cards/certificates, cash back and/or dollars off are not eligible. Taxes and fees are not included. To qualify for the Low Price Guarantee on a hotel booking, you must have paid for the booking in full (pre-paid your hotel reservation).
- You must contact us to request a Lowest Price Guarantee using the Contact Form on this page within twenty-four (24) hours of your hotel booking to determine if you are eligible for a discount or refund. The lower rate must be available for booking at the time you contact us, as determined by Hotelligent. All requests, including receipts, are subject to Hotelligents’ verification. Our decisions are final, and, by submitting a request, you fully and unconditionally agree that you are bound by them. We will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower price. Nor will we verify any request that we believe, in our sole discretion, is the result of a printing or other error or is made in bad faith.
- Verified requests on fully paid bookings will receive a credit to a PayPal Account within 7-10 days of verification. Please provide your PayPal account identification upon submission of your request for the Lowest Price Guarantee.
- The maximum refund credit possible is $50.00 total per request; NOT a per diem or per day refund credit. The Lowest Price Guarantee is limited to one (1) credit per customer per calendar month, regardless of the number of accounts used by the customer.
- Hotelligent reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Lowest Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you. Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Hotels Give US Their UNSOLD Rooms™
Book UNSOLD Hotel Rooms and Save™
Hotel and Travel News
A river ride to Rishikesh: India's new adventure capitalWednesday the 16th, 2019
Rishikesh shot to fame when the Beatles arrived, in search of enlightenment. Half a century on, the area is attracting a different kind of seeker – those after rapids, zipwires and mountain treksI’ve only been in the raft a few minutes, bobbling down a placid stretch of India’s holy Ganges...
10 of the best sustainable hotels in south-east AsiaTuesday the 15th, 2019
In Thailand, Vietnam and across Asia, these eco-lodges and hotels are recycling, composting and reclaiming to reduce their impact on the environmentYes, some of the structures are made form recycled shipping containers. And yes, recycled paper is used as insulation to keep the buildings cool....
10 of the best meditation retreats in the UK and EuropeMonday the 14th, 2019
We pick mindfulness and meditation holidays in beautiful surroundings – many combined with other activities like walking, singing and tai chiMore retreat top 10s: yoga | creative | by readersIn the Dart valley near Totnes, the Sharpham Trust meditation centre offers mindfulness retreats of...
UK passport drops to sixth in global power indexMonday the 14th, 2019
Henley Passport Index ranks passports around the world according to visa-free travel, with Japan topping the 2019 list The UK has slipped to joint-sixth in a table of the world’s most powerful passports. The Henley Passport Index ranks countries according to the number of destinations passport...
Voices in the wilderness: a singing retreat in rural FranceMonday the 14th, 2019
Teaching singing and meditation isn’t an obvious calling for a former punk rocker, but this one helps our participant hit the high notes on a break in the remote Massif Central‘Get that gob open, Liz,” says Peter. “I’m not seeing any teeth.” I obey, stretching my jaw wide as we’d...
A vegan yoga retreat in Dracula’s back yard, RomaniaSunday the 13th, 2019
In countryside not far from the castle of Vlad the Impaler, an idyllic break offers a gentle route to wellness with five days of yoga and meditation • Away with words: a fiction-writing retreat in DevonIt’s early morning in Transylvania and the sun’s shining on a group of yogis making...
Where to go on holiday in 2019 – the hotlistSaturday the 5th, 2019
A total solar eclipse, two World Cups, several new flights and walking trails, and big birthday celebrations from Havana to the Grand Canyon – here are our top 40 destinations worth checking out this year Continue reading...
The 50 best UK pubsSaturday the 27th, 2018
The pub is a great British invention. Here, experts pick their favourites for Sunday lunch, picturesque settings, craft beer, history and more. All (but one) are child- and dog-friendly Continue reading...
30 of the best spas in the UKSaturday the 17th, 2018
With lovely locations, top-notch treatments and pampering at affordable prices, our selection scrubs up nicely• 20 best European spas Continue reading...
20 of the best spas in EuropeSaturday the 17th, 2018
Beautiful locations blend with traditional and modern treatments at this pick of great value spas from Iceland to Sardinia• 30 best UK spas Continue reading...
A local’s guide to Bangkok: 10 top tipsMonday the 17th, 2018
It’s easy to get sucked into tourist traps in the world’s most visited city but these old-school enchanted corners are blissful antidotes to all thatYou’d be forgiven for thinking that Bangkok shrines all look alike after you’ve visited your fifth one. However, you’ll be hard-pressed to...
A local’s guide to Granada: 10 top tipsMonday the 10th, 2018
Once you’ve ticked off the Alhambra, check out Granada’s edgier barrio culture, with both alternative and traditional bars, great flamenco, food and street artThe Alhambra may be Spain’s most visited attraction year on year, but wandering the hills and the backstreets of Granada’s barrios...
A local’s guide to Jamaica: 10 top tipsMonday the 26th, 2018
The Caribbean’s third-largest island is rich in history and natural highs, from Noël Coward’s clifftop hideaway to ganja (now legal), coffee and vegan Rasta foodThe Firefly Estate was the home, and is now the burial place, of Sir Noël Coward. The land was once owned by the infamous pirate...
The best towns and small cities in the US: Ithaca, New York stateTuesday the 20th, 2018
This progressive lakeside town has gone its own way since the hippy years: we showcase its best bars, live music venues and restaurantsIn this series: Eugene, Oregon | Chapel Hill, North Carolina | Portland, Maine | Ventura, California | Missoula, MontanaWhen 24-year-old Svante Myrick was elected...
10 of the best historic cafe-bars in Buenos AiresSunday the 11th, 2018
Don’t be seduced by the new hipster pop-ups: ‘bares notables’ that survive – just – in the barrios serve up history, tango and real Buenos Aires lifeLast month, as part of Buenos Aires’ annual Día del Café Notable, a two-day festival called Feca – backslang for “cafe” – saw...
Winter wanders: 21 UK walks with a wow factorSaturday the 29th, 2018
Authors, travel and nature writers pick routes in the UK’s Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty and National Scenic Areas that take on a special aura in winterStart Chace EndFinish North HillDistance/time 9.3 miles/5 hoursRefuel The Red Lion, Malvern Continue reading...
Winter weekends away: 10 of the best country house hotelsSunday the 30th, 2018
Now’s the time to hunker down in a cosy but luxurious room. From castles to a smuggler’s inn, here’s our pick of the best winter boltholesThis exuberant family-run boutique hotel in a Palladian-style villa hides down a side street in the market town of Swaffham. Following afternoon tea...
Cosy UK country cottages for a great New Year getawaySaturday the 15th, 2018
There’s still time to book a bolthole to see in 2019 – some with hefty discounts. We pick hideaways from the Highlands to the West CountryTresillian is a spacious, dog-friendly farmhouse with sea views, great walks and a good local pub. Beamed ceilings, an inglenook fireplace and wood-burning...
Brownber Hall, near Kirkby Stephen, Cumbria – hotel reviewFriday the 30th, 2018
Amid fells alive with birdlife and red squirrels, this stylish hotel in the north-west corner of the Yorkshire Dales proves a great base for walkingComing up the drive to this elegant mid-Victorian mansion house, I notice a number of things: that the lane is flooding, the trees are shaking and...
50 of the best hotels and B&Bs in the UKSaturday the 3rd, 2018
A gorgeous hotel can be a destination in itself. We pick top rural hideaways, foodie, coastal and urban stays, and eccentrically brilliant boltholes Continue reading...
10 Canadian restaurants and bars that will blow your mindThursday the 27th, 2018
From molecular gastronomy in Ottawa, to seafood and swine Caesar cocktails in Montreal, these are the food trends coming out of some of the most exciting eateries in the worldAtelier, Ottawa, Ontario Continue reading...
The ultimate 48 hours in Québec CityTuesday the 27th, 2018
With a population of just over half a million, Québec City has plenty to keep visitors occupied for a long weekend. Whether you’re exploring its fascinating history, fantastic food scene, or contemporary culture, there’s always something for you to do …Compact and beautiful, Québec City...
Four inspirational days in … Nova ScotiaFriday the 23rd, 2018
South London artist and muralist Remi Rough finds visual inspiration in the region’s rocky landscapes, colourful villages and journeys on water … and captures it in a muralI’ll be completely honest; the only thing I knew about Nova Scotia before I went was that rapper and hip-hop artist...
The lowdown on Alberta – home of the Canadian RockiesTuesday the 23rd, 2018
From the railroad pioneers of the late 19th century to the adrenaline junkies of today, Alberta has long attracted those who embrace its wild landscapesWith its soaring mountains, glaciers, tumbling waterfalls, turquoise lakes, and expansive forests, there are few places in the world as...
10 life-changing retreats worldwide: readers’ travel tipsThursday the 10th, 2019
In havens from Inverness to India, readers have discovered their better selves through yoga, meditation and writing coursesMore retreat top 10s: yoga | creative | meditationDhanakosa, on the banks of beautiful Loch Voil, near Balquhidder in central Scotland, is truly a place to stop, breathe,...
Great snowy breaks around the world: readers’ travel tipsThursday the 3rd, 2019
Snowshoeing and tobogganing are two of our tipsters’ snowy fun favourites but being chased down the street by demons also gets a look inThis is a stunning area of Lombardy, high in the Alps. From the top of the Valmalenco cable car we followed snow trails through the woods to the enchanting...
Readers' best travel discoveries of 2018: your top tipsThursday the 27th, 2018
What an adventurous lot you are! Your 2018 highlights include mountain treks, centuries-old communities and exotic wildlife. Read on for 2019 inspiration …The highlight of our fabulous week in Mull in June was our accommodation. A mile along a coastal path, Rubha nan Gall lighthouse cottage is...
10 great winter walks in the UK: readers’ tipsWednesday the 26th, 2018
Cold winds sweep marshes, hills, woods and moors from Rye to Pitlochry. But our tipsters are hardy and know the best routes – and some restorative pitstopsFollowing days of Christmas inactivity, we head up for a long family walk in the Peak District. Mam Tor tops the list for me – a reliable...
2019 Go-To List: Top Destinations To Visit In The Coming YearThursday the 27th, 2018
From Namibia to Tahiti, Australia to Italy, we have found some of the most talked about places that people will be traveling to in 2019.
Mexico and New York Are Top Holiday Destinations for U.S. Air TravelersMonday the 17th, 2018
ARC Data Also Shows Travel Increased to Many European Destinations
This Christmas, Italy Luxury Tours Offers an Exclusive Deal of Verona and Lake Garda Luxury TourWednesday the 12th, 2018
If you're planning to celebrate Christmas in Italy, Italy Luxury Tours is offering the best way to spend the most awaited holiday alongside Verona and Lake Garda. They are back with a great deal of 7 nights/8 days classical tour to Verona and Lake Garda.
Can the World Be Saved from Overtourism? - CNNThursday the 4th, 2018
Every week seems to bring new confirmation we've officially entered the era of too much tourism. There's been sand pilfering in Sardinia and Venice visitors threatened with fines for sitting down.
MGM Resorts Completes the Sale of Grand Victoria CasinoTuesday the 7th, 2018
MGM Resorts Received Approximately $162 Million
Taj Bangalore Hotel to Add 220 Guest RoomsTuesday the 15th, 2018
The Indian Hotels Company (IHCL), last week announced a major expansion of Taj Bangalore, adding 220 guest rooms along with additional facilities. The hotel opened its doors in December 2015 with 154 rooms.
Luxury Tourism Spikes in Costa Rica - by Kacey BradleyWednesday the 28th, 2018
More folks experience luxury travel to invest in the self. Travelers crave a different kind of luxury these days, as more hotels offer the five-star experience. They aren’t looking at the number of stars anymore, nor do they desire to frequent the places that celebrities tend to go....
The Top Ten Things to Do in MajorcaTuesday the 20th, 2018
With 36 towns spanning its island, Majorca is a deceptively large place to visit and has much choice. It’s real capital, Palma, and its party-going capital, Magaluf, are two of its more well-known destinations, but there are many more with 4 star hotels in Majorca from where you can...
JLL Real Views - Can Saudi Arabia Build a Popular Tourist Destination? - By Neasa MacErleanThursday the 31st, 2017
Tourism in the Middle East has long been dominated by the high-end resorts in Dubai, Egypt and Jordan yet they could soon have a new challenger in their midst. Saudi Arabia is turning its attention to tourism and entertainment as it seeks to not only reposition its economy but also meet a...
Last Americans Rush to North Korea Ahead of Travel Ban - CNNMonday the 28th, 2017
A looming US travel ban has prompted some daring American globetrotters to fast-track their vacations to North Korea.
Pain in Spain: Are Tourists Still Welcome? - BBCThursday the 17th, 2017
As anti-tourism protests hit Barcelona, can visitors happily coexist with local residents?
Vancouver Island Boasts One of the Most Expensive Luxury Hotels in the WorldMonday the 24th, 2017
A resort in Vancouver Island ranks among the most expensive hotels in the world, according to a survey conducted by Luxury-Hotels.com.
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa Unveils 10 Pool Overwater VillasTuesday the 11th, 2017
The Pool Premium Overwater Villas offer horizon infinity views and the Pool Overwater Villas feature scenic sights of the lagoon and beach. Modern and luxurious, the one-bedroom villas feature sleek, contemporary décor with Polynesian touches, each encompassing 1,345 square-feet including...